Rates for 2019
Take advantage of the strong US dollar! This is the year to visit us as our rates are Canadian dollars!
Fly-In Fishing Packages
The Teaser Package:
|Length of Stay||Saturday to Wednesday, or Wednesday to Saturday|
|Cost||$899.00 per person|
|Minimum Price per Camp
The Retreat Package:
|Length of Stay||Saturday to Saturday|
|Cost||$939.0000 per person|
|Minimum Price per Camp
Split your week between 2 camps for only $80 more per person!
The Refresher Package:
|Days Available for Stay||Friday, Saturday, Sunday, Monday|
|Cost||$939.00 per person
(min 4 guests)
The Hunting Package:
||$1599.00 per person per week|
||$1699.00 per person per week|
|Grouse/Waterfowl Hunting||$1399.00 per person per week|
Deposits and Cancellations
A deposit of $100.00 per person is required for fishing reservations. A deposit of $300.00 per person is required for hunting reservations. Deposits will be refunded only if cancellation is received in writing 60 days prior to arrival.
Luggage weight limit is 75 – 100 lbs. per person. Please pack in soft luggage and smaller boxes! Rates do not include taxes or fishing and hunting licenses. Everything else is included. Taxes are 13%
We also offer to fly in beer, pop and water at no extra charge , send us a list of your desires at least three weeks before your arrival, the items are picked up locally and you pay only for the items.
This helps the loads on fly in days! Your order will be at camp when you get there.
A Cozy Cabin Awaits You!
- cabins that accommodate from 4 to 8 persons with bunk beds and good foam mattresses
- 12 and 14 foot aluminum boats with 4 stroke Yamaha 8 hp motors
- unlimited fuel
- boat cushions (on request), propane stoves, lights and refrigerator
- solar lights
- all cooking and eating utensils, ice
- free midweek check
- live bait upon request (please order in advance)
- all weather clothing. Life Jackets mandatory
- insect repellent, flashlight, first aid kit, matches
- fishing tackle, rods, reels, nets, minnow bucket, worm box
- Food and refreshments (canned pop and beer please)
- garbage bags, toiletries, towels, cleaning supplies
- sleeping bags, pillows rolled in!
- ice chest or cooler, medium size!
- please pack in soft luggage and smaller boxes and coolers! No huge sports bags or coolers!
- we sell licenses, conservation is approx $30
- extras – applicable taxes, HST
no hidden costs
- 75-100lbs per person